Commercial . Industrial . Residential . Government
This position provides administrative support to the project management team and facilitates the coordination for multiple construction projects.
• Ability to handle multiple projects and support multiple team members with minimum supervision.
• Exceptional skills in organization, diligence, and attention to detail.
• Strong computer and internet research skills.
Solid communication and writing skills.
• Ability to work well with all levels of management and staff including outside clients, vendors and contractors.
• Sensitivity to confidential information.
Willing to train the right person
• Electronic set up of new projects on shared corporate server.
• Document control activities: reviewing project drawings for changes, updating drawing sets with RFIs, transmittals, etc.
• Verify and secure proper paperwork.
• Document and track potential document approved; file electronically and distribute to appropriate team members.
• Submittal review and processing.
• Assisting with RFI, RFP,RFQ management.
• Assist with securing and compile electronic turnover documents; assure all documentation requested is received from subcontractors / suppliers for each ongoing project assigned; compile electronic close-out documents and prepare turnover packages.
• Information management.
• Manage subcontractor database.
• Provide clerical/administrative support for project team as requested.
• Work collaboratively and build effective relationships with design team, builder, site operations and some directly managed vendors.
•Skilled in graphic and email design
If interested, email your resume to